Individuals or groups representing the interests of the parties concerned that provide funding and/or technical expertise to the project. The Development Partner is UNDP Solomon Islands.
The specific Responsibilities (as part of the above responsibilities for the Project Board) include:
- Make sure that progress towards the outputs remains consistent from the development partner perspective;
- Promote and maintain focus on the expected project output(s) from the point of view of development partner management;
- Ensure that the development partner resources required for the project are made available;
- Contribute development partner opinions on Project Board decisions on whether to implement recommendations on proposed changes;
- Arbitrate on, and ensure resolution of, any development partner priority or resource conflicts.